We have two payment options:
- Credit Card Payment :visa & master card
- Direct Wire Transfer
Online Credit Card Payment
This mode of payment attract 4% bank surcharge that has to be added on top of the total cost/price of your tour. It is the fastest and easiest option to pay.
Online Credit Card Payment FAQs
1. Why should I make payment using credit card?
Credit card payment is the fastest and easiest method of making payments to us. We can immediately get an approval once the payment was processed. This payment method helps us confirm reservations easily.
2. Why is there a 4% surcharge?
The 4% charge does not come from Betheli Expedition (T) Ltd, it is a bank surcharge for credit card transactions/service.
3. What types of cards are accepted?
4. How would I know if the credit card payment is successful?
- After you input the card details thru the secured site, you’ll see the approval and the online receipt that you must print out for your records. Kindly send us a copy of the payment receipt to confirm your reservation on time.
5. What happens if my credit card transaction fails?
- If your credit card transaction fails, quickly contact your bank to authorize payments to Tanzania. Sometime the banks may put restrictions to protect their customers from fraudulent transactions in foreign countries.
Direct Wire Transfers
Below are the details you’ll need to process a direct wire transfer to our account. Kindly ensure that the final account name is mentioned in the transfer copy. This payment method may take a minimum of 48hrs to 5 working days for us to receive the payments.
Funds should be sent to the account number & names that will be provided to you together with the profoma invoice sent to you immediately after your confirmations
Direct Wire Transfers FAQs
How do I make a direct wire transfer?
A Direct Wire Transfer can be done thru online banking or by visiting your local bank. It is also authoritative that the beneficiary’s account details are accurate to avoid disputes.
How much are bank charges for the beneficiary bank account?
Depending on the bank used to process the wire transfer, approximately $20 – $70 should be kept as a provision for the beneficiary bank account charges.
What is the bank’s physical address?
Standard Chartered Bank (T) Limited
International House Branch – Dar-es-Salaam
Corner Garden Avenue/Ohio Street
P.O. Box 9011
What’s next after the wire transfer was completed?
Once the wire transfer was completed successfully, you’ll need to send us a scanned remittance copy of the confirmation so that we can follow up thru our bank.
What’s the turnaround time for the payment to get to us?
International Direct Wire Transfer may take up to 5 working days(Monday –Friday) before credited to our account.
Our packages are confirmed upon receipt of 30% deposit of the total cost of the package. Balance due Payable in full 30 days prior to arrival. Full payment is required if the tour is booked less than 45 days.