BETHELI EXPEDITION (T) LTD
SET DEPATURES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 30% should be paid once the booking is confirmed to guarantee the reservation of the booking.
- The balance of payment (70%) is due 30 days prior to your date of arrival in Africa or safari start.
- If your booking is made and confirmed within 45 days of your arrival date, full payment will be required immediately.
- No actual reservation has been made yet, unless otherwise specified.
- All Net rates valid on specific dates indicated on specific Trip departure, with the exception of government park fees and flight which are subject to change anytime with / without prior notice.
- If the park fees or taxes be changed with little or more on no notice we have to increase our rates accordingly.
- We recommend bookings to be made earliest time possible for us to be able to organize everything accordingly.
BOOKING CANCELATION NOTE / PENALTY
- 45 days before the beginning of the safari 100% cancellation charge is applicable from the total amount due for the safari/trip.
- 60 days and above but less than 130 days a charge of 50% is applicable from the total amount due for the safaris.
- 130 days and above we retain 20% booking handling charges.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in the case of non-availability.
- Park fees and airline prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed on to you.
- Prices quoted are based on the dates shown. Changes in dates may lead to a change in the safari price.